Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CAPTAIN REPLIES


Ted,

Just got home from my marathon deliveries. To respond to your emails:

Claudia said when I stand next to the pressure cooker I look more like Mark than ever.
If you put the cooker over your head, you will look like the unknown comedian.

Sorry to bother you, however I do not want you to have a heart attack.
I almost did when we got the bill with a 25.00 late charge. Thanks for taking care of that.

But I followed the recipe, to a point. Then went off on my own into unprinted areas.
Your first mistake; following the recipe. Just keep messing around and you will get the feel for what works and what doesn't. It is fun!
Just stick with cheaper veggies that asparagus.


I am very proud of you. Claudia better get her dish towel ready!

Cheers, Mark

No comments: