Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back Again


It is hard to believe we have not made an entry on our blog since May 10, 2010. I guess we have just been too busy!?!?

As we prepare for a new year we begin to think about goals for 2012.I have various goals that have been set over years of practice. Such common items as; "lose 10 pounds", "exercise everyday", "get my teeth cleaned four times a year", and "eat more vegetables". This year Claudia and I are turning 65 years of age. We will be able to collect our contributions to Medicare!!!! What a shock! This fact is a real eye opener. To celebrate this event in addition to my routine goals I am going to add "increase mental exercise", or trying to keep my mind as well as my body more fit. To this end I am going to start writing more regularly. I plan to keep a journal everyday. When I am not writing in the physical journal I will be contributing to our blog. Everyone can look forward to more entries. Hopefully, more than one entry every two years.I am wishing myself good luck in this endeavor. Ted

No comments: